When choosing toys for your new baby, stick with safe, simple objects that encourage exploration and open-ended play. The best baby toys are Stacking Cups that provide numerous benefits to a baby’s early development. These seemingly simple toys are good for early learning in many fun ways.
Your baby's eye-hand coordination will develop as they grasp, hold and mouth the cups, then try to deftly place them on top of each other. They'll have to concentrate on carefully stacking them, and use problem-solving skills to work out how to build the stack without it toppling.
Building and stacking boost both fine and gross motor skills as well as eye-hand coordination. Plus, these activities help a baby learn about spatial relationships — "under," "on," and "around" — and shapes (and cause and effect when he knocks his structures down).
- Stacking toys help develop both the body and the brain starting around six months
- Helps improve fine motor skills
- The basic skills learned from stacking toys become the foundation for more complex tasks like using a writing instrument
- Stacking toys also help kids learn language skills
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.