Make your own soft, warm and sandy playdough. These Sensory Play products are made using real sand to give your kids a tactile and sensory experience and to encourage Nature Play. These products can be used inside or outside. Sand trays, Mud Kitchens and Kmart tubs are perfect places to use MakeMUD Sensory Sand Playdough.
Just add water to create your own all-natural playdough, made with real sand!
This natural sand-based MakeMUD creates a soft and beachy playdough, perfect as a base for shell and fossil stamps, small world play, sculpting sandcastles, and whatever else your little wilding imagines.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural sand/soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 60-80 mL of hot water, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Contains 200g of dry playdough mix
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids) Recommended for ages 3+ years, direct adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.